A newbie vegan/relatively newbie cook blog. I am dipping my toes into vegan cooking, and here I share recipes from vegan blogs and cookbooks which I love. I like satisfying food using basic ingredients and I try to make meals which my non-veggie husband will love as well!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie

Although I have my typical green morning smoothie on regular rotation, I am trying to branch out with different ingredients and flavors. One hot summer day recently I decided to try a chocolate peanut butter smoothie (I found a recipe for it here). The only change I made was using the entire banana instead of half. I would also like to try it sometime with chocolate almond milk! Here's the recipe I used: 

  • 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 2 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 1 banana, 
  • 1 cup almond milk 
  • ice  

Delicious and refreshing!

2 comments: