A newbie vegan/relatively newbie cook blog. I am dipping my toes into vegan cooking, and here I share recipes from vegan blogs and cookbooks which I love. I like satisfying food using basic ingredients and I try to make meals which my non-veggie husband will love as well!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

7-Ingredient Cinnamon Rolls from Minimalist Baker

My husband and I very rarely get days off together with our opposite work schedules, so when we do I always like to make us something special for breakfast. I have never made cinnamon rolls in my life, but decided that I could try this recipe for easy ones from Minimalist Baker last week. I am happy to report that they came out wonderful. I decided to make two batches so that I could share some with my parents, and they were a hit! They did take some time because you have to wait for the dough to rise, but overall they were quite easy and I will definitely be making them again.


I went with a mix of powdered sugar and a little almond milk for the topping, but I would also like to try her option for the dairy free cream cheese frosting.

So glad that my first cinnamon roll adventure was a success!

1 comment:

  1. Vegan or not vegan, these are the best cinnamon rolls EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete